Friday, May 14, 2010

And the tears fall down like beautiful waterfalls

from my eyes. Everything that could have gone wrong did. I am useless, I am unwanted, I am not needed. I don't know what gave me the courage, I don't know what gave me the hope, but it had false pretenses that just ripped me in half. I have a huge aching in my chest, like an air bubble, it is painful and it won't die down. It just gets bigger with every breath I take. No one will love me, no one can. He made me ugly and everyone can see through my fake face. The ugliness of my past confronts them and they run. I have no one to talk to because you are never there when I need you. I lost you somehow over this past year to other people in your life. You leaving left me with no one to turn to. I sit in my room alone, night after night. I stare at the computer on my lap, lifeless. I stare at the tv for hours trying to fall asleep, and it leaves me like a zombie. I just want somewhere to belong; someone to belong to. But I know now that it won't ever happen. Rejection just tears me to pieces, even when I say it won't and I try not to let it. I can't take this. I can't pretend it doesn't hurt like hell. I just want- I don't even know what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment