Thursday, July 30, 2009

SHAZAM!

So many of my friends have a blog so I might as
well hop on the wagon.
I'm learning a lot in life, most of all who I am.
I am many things all in one. I am courage, desire,
creativity, talent, truth, and hope. I am real.
My best friend helped me to realize that. I lack
confidence in myself because no one ever said "Yes
you can" except for her. She means the world
to me and I hope she knows that.
I'm not the perfect teenage girl. I don't have that
'hot' body, or perfect boyfriend, or great clothes.
And I realize I don't need it at all. I've got great
friends who would give me the world if they
could.
I'm beginning to see the world in different
colors, not just black and white. Who I am is
essential to the world in some way. But I have
to know, to believe in who I am. So my journey
begins. Adventure awaits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment